Metal shields combine lightness and resistance while being customizable according to your needs. This classic medieval kite shield is shaped based on those seen on the famous Bayeux tapestry, the well known shield of Normand's knights during the conquest of England. It is a large and sturdy protection for line fighting and mass battles in LARP.
- Size: 61 x 122 cm / 24 x 48 inches (without foam)
- 14 gauge aluminum.
- Straps made of thick leather (9-10oz)
Shield produced in Quebec, Canada, by Les Artisans d'Azure
The protection, in option, is made of a garden hose and an insulation tube (foam) laced on the shield. The foam protection is not warrantied against wear or break. A black or brown leather cover is added over the foam to protect it and offer a more aestheticaly pleasing finish. The laces holding this supple leather cover can be picked between black and brown options.
Les Artisans d'Azure also offers a professional service to cover all our metal shields. On demand, our team can produce and glue a custom printed canvas on the shield, specifically made to represent your character's emblem, your guild's coat of arms, or your religious symbol in LARP. We can adapt a symbol of your choice, or design a completely original crest according do your specifications. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about this customization service!
- The service includes the printing, the canevas and the installation on the shield.
- A high quality picture is required (3900x7500 pixels or vector graphics) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Infographic fees may be applied depending on the project.
- Cotton and polyester
- 15 mils thickness
Printing made in Québec, Canada by MFBB Lettering